Travel through the Arenal Volcano area's tropical rainforest on 16 hanging bridges through a network of trails. Experience Costa Rica’s popular eco-tourism destination by travelling 2 miles into the tropical rainforest to witness rare plants and animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is at local hotels in the Arenal Volcano area. Please let the tour provider know the name and address of your hotel at the reconfirmation of your booking. We charge an extra fee for some hotels outside of the normal pick-up zone.
- Wander through the 16 Hanging Bridges while under the canopy of a primary rainforest
- Learn about the biodiversity of the area from your naturalist guide
- See tropical birds and lush tropical vegetation from above the forest floor
- Appreciate the environmentally sound network of trails and bridges
- Transport to/from your hotel in La Fortuna area
- Fun and professional naturalist guide
- Tropical fruit break
- Any additional food and beverages
- Travel from the San José area on the Adventure Connection
- People with heart problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring bug repellent, a camera, binoculars, rain gear, and hiking boots or tennis shoes.
- Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond our control, we may change to a more suitable tour with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure appeal. We reserve the right to cancel due to unsafe conditions.