Discover the very best that Kyoto has to offer on this guided tour. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Kiyomizudera Temple, Fushimi Inari, and Arashiyama, as well as a scenic railway ride through stunning mountain scenery in Kameoka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will leave JR Kyoto Station together with the tour guide. Please make sure to be arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time (09:05 am)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants (0-2 years old) can participate in this tour for free (no seat or meal provided)