Explore the best of Japanese Zen gardens in Kyoto with a private guide. Enjoy the full freedom and flexibility of customizing your own 6-hour itinerary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in the hotel lobby or a train station. Be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Discover the most popular Zen gardens in Kyoto on a private walking tour
- Learn fascinating insights about Zen gardens in Kyoto from your licensed guide
- Customize your route or let your guide take care of the itinerary planning
- Private tour
- Licensed guide
- Pickup from your accommodation or train station on foot
- Food and drinks
- Any entrance fees
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Transportation cost during the tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This activity will take place rain or shine.
- The local partner will communicate with you via email prior to the activity to confirm the logistics of your tour.
- This tour will be conducted by public transportation or taxi, depending on your preference. You can ask your guide about the best mode of transportation and the costs at the beginning of the tour.