Enjoy a cycling tour of Kyoto and see golden temples, zen gardens, and enjoy a few surprises.
What to Expect
Kyoto is a city that is best explored by bicycle. Your guides have carefully curated a selection of tours that focus on showing you the beautiful contours of this ancient capital. More than just visiting the busy tourist sites, these journeys are crafted on leisure, scenery, and culture, while uncovering some of the best-kept secrets in Kyoto.
You begin with stops at World Heritage temples and shrines, and gradually make your way along cozy backstreets to quieter, more intimate Zen garden settings. You will be taken to places rarely seen by the average Kyoto dweller, tranquil environments carefully hidden from the hustle and bustle of the urban landscape.
Treat yourself to a new and unique understanding of Kyoto, put down the guidebook, and allow us to give you a truly unforgettable experience.
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees to attractions
Know Before You Go
• Rides are designed for anyone over the age of 10 who can ride a bicycle.
• Cancellations are 100% refundable up to 12 hours in advance. Please let the supplier know of your cancellation as soon as possible.
• No-shows are nonrefundable.
• The supplier reserves the right to cancel tours due to heavy rain, storms, or inclement weather. These cancellations will be refunded 100%.