The Arashiyama area in western Kyoto is a beautiful place to visit especially in Japan's cherry blossom and foliage season. The combination of the traditional culture with the stunning nature is spectacular.
What to Expect
This is an exclusive tour where you can charter your limousine, van, or bus and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist, as this tour is only for your group!
The tour route is flexible and can be arranged upon your request.
Arashiyama Togetsukyo Bridge
"Moon Crossing Bridge" is Arashiyama's landmark, originally built during the Heian Period (794-1185). It's well worth a view with the rich, decadent, rainbow-like forest in the background.
Founded in 1339 at the beginning of the Muromachi Period (1338-1573), the temple is one of Kyoto's UNESCO World Heritage Sites. There are vivid, vivacious gardens full of foliage surrounding the temple.
Sagano Bamboo Groves
The walking paths that cut through the bamboo groves make for a nice walk. They're particularly attractive when there's a light wind and the tall bamboo stalks sway gently back and forth.
- Local guide (if option selected)
- Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Admission fees
- If guide option is selected, passengers are responsible for the guide's admission fees
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• You have the option to choose with guide or no guide
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.