Explore the history of Ukraine by visiting the National Museum of the History of Ukraine and the famous Saint Andrew's Church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Ukrainian, English, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel or accommodation in Kyiv.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel
- In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, and is subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Entrance fees, food, drinks and your guide to the museum (about $2 USD per person) are not included
- Please note the operating hours of Sunday - Monday from 10 am till 5 pm for your visit to the Museum of the History of Ukraine