ATVs or quad bikes have become increasingly popular among visitors to Bali. This day package combines an ATV adventure with water rafting, another popular activity on the island. Your full-day program is a private one and includes a tour of Ubud as well.
What to Expect
Add some exciting experiences to your vacation on the island of Bali. On this full-day private program you’ll enjoy both quad biking and water rafting.
An experienced instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before you head out into the rice terraces on your ATV. The ride will take you along rivers, and through jungle, villages, and picturesque landscapes.
If you crave more of a challenge, the instructor will guide you through some of the more technical aspects of the site terrain, allowing you to traverse seemingly impossible slopes downhill and then use the full power of the quad bike to head back uphill.
Get to know the interior of Bali and discover the island's hidden beauty in a way that you've never imagined. Experience the excitement of riding a powerful semi-automatic 250cc ATV through the most stunning countryside Bali has to offer.
The activity package also includes water rafting on the Ayung River in Ubud. Enjoy the views as you test out your teamwork skills to keep the boat in balance. This is what makes the activity so much fun! All boats feature safety equipment and are accompanied by a professional guide.
This is a private trip designed for you and your group. Round-trip transportation from your hotel is provided and there will be a complimentary tour around the Ubud area. Pick-up should be scheduled for around 08:00 as it will be quite a busy day.
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel by air-conditioned car
- 2 single-person ATVs or 1 tandem ATV
- 2-person water rafting activity
- Complimentary tour of Ubud area
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to bring a change of clothing and cash for personal expenses
• Please note the pick-up and drop off to/from your hotel takes place in a private car for you and your group. For the water rafting, you may be joined by members of another party as the boat holds up to 6 people