Enjoy a small group tour visiting Pamukkale and Hierapolis with a licensed English speaking guide and comfortable A/C van.
What to Expect
After pick up, have a 3 hours long drive with a break on the midway through breath taking views of Meander Valley, mountains, farming lands, fruit tree gardens, small towns and villages.
You will visit Hierapolis. The Necropolis (cemetery) of Hierapolis is one of the biggest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia with 1,200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, the Main Street, Byzantian Gate. Then you take a short walk over to the natural warm water terraces which were formed by running warm water that contains high levels of calcium. A swim in the effervescent waters of the Sacred Pool should be at the top of the list on any travel itinerary.
In addition to a high level of natural radioactivity, the water contains calcium bicarbonate, calcium sulfate, magnesium and carbon dioxide and after a swim, you should simply dry off and let the minerals do their magic. You will be given enough free time to be on your own pace as well to get better feeling of site of Pamukkale. In late afternoon 3 hours drive back to Kusadasi and return to your hotel or point of your departure.
- Guided tour of Pamukkale and Hiearapolis
- Admission fees
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most Kusadasi and Selcuk Hotels, Kusadasi Port
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Antique Pool in Pamukkale
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children under 5 and younger are complimentary.
• Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking.
• Pickup is available from Kusadasi & Selcuk hotels, Kusadasi Port.
• You must wear comfortable walking shoes.
• You should bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Also swimming suits in case you swim in the Antique Pool.
• Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.