Rainforestation has three unique experiences, situated in the midst of World Heritage Rainforest. These experiences include: Army Duck Rainforest Tours, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience and iconic Australian animals in the Koala & Wildlife Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Watch a dance performance by Aboriginal performers
- Learn how to throw a boomerang, spear and didgeridoo during the Dreamtime Walk
- Go on a 6-wheel adventure ride through the rainforest and water in an amphibious vehicle
- See iconic Australian animals in the Koala & Wildlife Park
- Entry into Rainforestation Nature Park including Army Duck Rainforest Tour, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience with Dance Show & Dreamtime Walk, Koala & Wildlife Park
- Souvenir Photos Koala or Crocodile
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rainforestation is located on Kennedy Highway, Kuranda QLD 4881. This is a self-drive experience.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled with 24 hours of tour departure or no shows.
- It is recommended that passengers arrange suitable travel insurance to cover factors out of the tour operator's control.