A wonderful full day tour to enjoy Kunming's beautiful ever-spring city scenery.you have a chance to see a fantastic natural phenomena in the world-The Stone Forest.After lunch you will set off for The Dragon Gate on Xishan/West Hill.
What to Expect
Attractions: The Stone Forest, The Dragon Gate on West Hill
Today you have a chance to see a fantastic natural phenomena in the world - The Stone Forest. It is located 90 km southeast of Kunming. The various shapes of karst landscape was formed due to the millions years movement of Earth. The Stone Forest area is the home of the Sani people, their folk customs have become one spectacular scene, the colorful embroidery and minority dances combine with the natural sceneries, which will surely leave you a rich impression of their culture.
Major Stone Forest, Minor Stone Forest and Naigu Stone Forest, all feature stones in various formations. Animals, plants, and even human figures can be found here. Some are elegant, some are rugged, and each is lifelike with its own distinguishing characteristics. An old local saying says that 'If you have visited Kunming without seeing the Stone Forest, you have wasted your time.' Truly, the Stone Forest is one of the most important attractions of Yunnan.
After lunch you will set off for The Dragon Gate on Xishan/West Hill. Western Hills boasts an excellent environment with flourishing flowers and dense forest, providing tourists an excellent environment to enjoy the tranquility and marvelous scenery. No wonder that the place has gained a reputation as 'having the most pleasant environment in the world
- Price Includes:
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable.
What's Not Included
- Price Excludes:
- Hotel accommodation.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.