Enjoy a 4-hour Kuala Lumpur tour that takes you to all of the city’s major attractions, including the Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur Tower, King’s Palace, Old Railway Station, and more. Admire the spectacular views from the Twin Towers and KL Tower.
What to Expect
Perfect for first-time visitors, this 4-hour tour provides a comprehensive introduction to Kuala Lumpur's top sights, giving you a knowledge base for further exploration.
Meet your local driver/guide when you’re picked up at your city hotel (in the morning or afternoon), and head out on the narrated tour in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
You’ll be taken to multiple Kuala Lumpur attractions, making photo stops at the King's Palace, a symbol of Malaysian sovereignty, and Merdeka (Independence) Square, which features a panorama of fascinating buildings in an array of architectural styles.
Gaze up at the Islamic geometric patterns on the 88-story Petronas Twin Towers, whose multifaceted walls and twin spires contain thousands of steel and glass panels. Head up to the bridge and observation deck for magnificent city views.
Your journey continues with a visit to the National Museum, where you’ll see a variety of Malaysian artifacts, from traditional weapons and costumes, to modern arts and crafts and musical instruments.
Drive past the beautiful Lake Gardens on your way to see the National Monument, commemorating Malaysia's struggle for freedom during WWII. Nearby, you’ll see the modern National Mosque and the pleasant combination of Eastern and Western architecture embodied in the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station.
Visit the 6-tiered Chinese Thean Hou Temple, a grand structure that combines modern architectural styles with authentic traditional design.
The final stop and drop off point of your sightseeing tour is the Kuala Lumpur Tower, where you will be provided with an admission ticket for the observation deck.
- Hotel pick-up
- Admission to Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Drop off (the tour ends at Kuala Lumpur Tower)
Know Before You Go
• The child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless the tour is booked less than 24 hours in advance. In this case confirmation will be sent as soon as possible, subject to availability
• Dress code is smart casual
• Minimum of 1 person per booking and maximum of 6 people per booking
• Group bookings (of 10 people or more) will not be refunded if cancelled