Join a 5-hour private tour to the Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) including jungle trekking with a nature guide.
What to Expect
On this tour, you will visit the Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM), one of the leading institutions in tropical forestry research in the world. Presently, it sits on a 545-ha site adjacent to the Bukit Lagong Forest Reserve in Kepong.
Be amazed by the arboretums or living museum of trees. Walk through the many nature trails and discover the many species of flora and fauna here. Be bold and walk through the hanging canopy and you will be able to see the breath-taking view of the city and the greenery of the forest.
- Entrance fee to FRIM Canopy Walk Jungle Tracking
- Nature guide
- Waterfall visit
- Complimentary Batu Caves visit
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour and transfers WiFi in selected vehicles
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Items to bring along: Sport shoes, outdoor attire, insect repellant, cap & towel.