This Kuala Lumpur orientation tour includes visits to King’s Palace, a tour of Independence Square, National Monument, and National Museum for the culture and history of Malaysia.
What to Expect
On this tour, you will visit King Palace, the official residence of the King and Queen of Malaysia, surrounded by a beautiful park, green lawns, and ponds. Afterwards, head to Independent Square with its impressive historical buildings and literally the heart of downtown Kuala Lumpur as well as the figurative heart of Malaysian nationalism.
Then, you will travel to National Monument, built in remembrance of the fallen "soldiers" during the fight for an independent Malaysia when Japan occupied this part of Southeast Asia.
Visit National Museum, one of the top museums in Malaysia, it tells the story of Malaysia's rich historical and cultural heritage. The exhibits are arranged in four galleries covering two floors. See the Old KL Railway Station, one of Kuala Lumpur's most famous landmarks. Until the Petronas Twin Towers were built, the railway station, together with the Sultan Abdul Samad building, was among the most photographed symbols of the city.
- English- / Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old
• Adult rate from 12-years-old
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothing in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoes
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, revealing clothes will not suitable and please cover your legs and shoulders