Walk along a garden lake and have the iconic Twin Towers and KL Tower in the backdrop of your photographs. Then, take an express helicopter tour of Kuala Lumpur and end with a lifestyle tour with a nice warm glass of Teh Tarik.
What to Expect
Walk along Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, a lake garden located within the city with the iconic backdrop of Kuala Lumpur’s Twin Towers and KL Tower. For those who are eager for more adventure and photography, take an express helicopter tour of Kuala Lumpur for an overview of the capital city and take some awesome photos of the Twin Towers.
Ever wonder how pewter is made? Visit the Royal Selangor Pewter to uncover the secrets of pewter making through stimulating exhibits and exciting craft workshops. Finally, a lifestyle tour of Kampung Bahru will take you into the heart of a traditional Malay village. Enjoy yourself with a nice warm glass of Teh Tarik – a favorite local Milk Tea you must try.
- Private transfer
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Express helicopter ride (private)
- Teh Tarik
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old (including 3-years-old)
• Adults from 12-years-old and above
• It is summer year round and humid so lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes and your legs and shoulders should be covered
• Pick-up transfer from Kuala Lumpur hotels only, minimum for 3 pax and above and for 2 pax (surcharge will be added)