See the past, present, and future sites of Kuala Lumpur on a private 3.5-hour city sightseeing tour. Learn the history of the city from its humble beginnings as a tin mining town, to its forward-thinking architecture of the 21st century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Kuala Lumpur city center within a 10 kilometer radius from the Twin Towers.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 73, Jalan Raja Chulan, Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email after you make your online payment, you may save it in your phone for your reference
- Complimentary Pick-up and Drop off is available for all accommodations located in Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotels and Residence only.
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the tour starts. The driver will be meet you at the lobby. Please call the tour operator if you cannot locate your driver
- Kindly provide your contact number with your country code when keying in contact details as you will be contacted through Whatsapp to provide information
- This is a driver-guided tour