Take a perfect 3.5-hour half day tour for those who first visit Kuala Lumpur - Asia's green capital, where monkeys scamper close to skyscrapers. Gain an overview of the city by visit various popular attractions of Kuala Lumpur.
What to Expect
You will be transferred to your first ever attraction of the day – the King’s Palace which was built in 1928 and has suffered through many ups and downs in the history. Then head to the National Mosque which is surrounded by verdant greenery and expands to a 13-acre land. The building itself includes a hall, an open courtyard, a library, a mausoleum, offices and a minaret.
Your next destination will be the national Museum which offers a rich look at Malaysian history. This will be followed by visits to the Railway station, the Parliament House, the Independence Square, the National Monument and the Jamek’s mosque. After gaining your overview about the culture and history of the city or simply just admire the unique local architecture, spend time wandering along the lush greenery and jogging tracks in the Lake garden.
Last but not least destination in this tour is the Twin Tower. You will find that the panoramic view from these two skyscrapers is always spectacular both at day and night.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels within KL city
- Transfer as itinerary
- Admission fees to King’s Palace and National Museum
- English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expense
Know Before You Go
• Tour itinerary is subject to change or maybe cancelled due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances which is beyond the company’s control
• No refund will be made for meals (if any) or any item not utilized either partially or fully
• Losses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes are the responsibility of the traveler