Follow in the footsteps of Hindu pilgrims on a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour to the Batu Caves north of Kuala Lumpur. Transfer to the limestone hill, said to be around 400 million years old. Marvel at the resident monkeys, and see the holy temples.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup and drop off is only for hotels and residences located in Kuala Lumpur City Center vicinity, which is within a 10km radius from the Twin Towers. For pickups outside of Kuala Lumpur City Center (outskirts hotels), a surcharge of RM80 per car per way is required, payable directly to the driver in cash.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- There is strict dress code: no tank-tops, shorts, or mini-skirts are allowed while entering the temple. Shoulders and legs must be covered
- This is a driver-guided tour