Look for the “Big 5” of Africa and other wildlife on a 3-day (2-night) safari tour of Kruger National Park. Discover the wilderness of the African bush, where lion, rhino, zebra and giraffe roam free. Stay in a beautiful lodge in the heart of the park.
What to Expect
Experience the wilderness of the South African bush on a 3-day safari to Kruger National Park, with round-trip transfers from Johannesburg or Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Stay in the heart of the veldt, and listen to the sounds of wildlife as you fall asleep. Take game drives by open safari vehicle to look for the legendary “Big 5” and other animals.
As with every safari, animal encounters cannot be guaranteed, but Kruger National Park is home to dozens of species, including cheetah, rhinoceros, buffalo, wildebeest and elephants.
Depart Johannesburg or Kruger International Airport and travel to the Mpumalanga region of South Africa. Enter Kruger National Park, and waste no time looking for wildlife with an afternoon game drive by open safari vehicle. Return to the lodge for dinner and your overnight stay.
Enjoy breakfast at your lodge, and then enter Kruger National Park for a full-day of game viewing. Your guide will endeavor to spoil you with sightings of Africa's “Big 5” (lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros), along with the prolific bird life. Stop at one of the rest camps for lunch (own expense). Then, spend the rest of the afternoon looking for zebra, hyena and other native wildlife. Return to the lodge for dinner and your overnight stay.
Enjoy a last breakfast at your lodge before the transfer back to Johannesburg or Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Arrival in Johannesburg will be in the early evening at approximately 18:30.
- Return transfers from Johannesburg or Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (unescorted)
- 2 nights accommodation, including 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- 2 open safari vehicle game drives
- Kruger National Park conservation levy
Know Before You Go
• Rates are valid from December 1, 2016 to November 30, 2017
• Tours can be extended by adding on additional nights. There is also the option to join and end the tour at Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMI Airport)
• Tours depart daily, subject to availability