Visit Zakopane, a beautifully situated town at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, the highest mountain chain in Poland. Discover the beauty of Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The exact pickup time will be confirmed one day earlier. Please be ready 5 minutes before pickup and wait outside your accommodation.
- Private group available
- Visit the regional bazar on Krupowki street, shop around for unique souvenirs
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes in a ride on the funicular, as you emerge from the forest floor and ascend upon the mountain
- Experience the Tatra Mountain Range as an equal, from the top of Gubalowka Mountain
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Hotel pick-up (if option chosen)
- Funicular tickets
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- It is advised that guests wear warm clothes, as the temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Kraków.
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be preapred