Visit one of the largest underground mining museums in the world, where white gold, as salt was called, was extracted from the ground. Skip the lines at Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the most fascinating and popular of all Polish monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- The driver will pick you up at your chosen place in downtown Krakow.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 Celsius), so warm clothing is recommended, even in the summer
- There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the beginning
- Please note that this tour does not include routes accessible for wheelchairs
- Students and senior citizens are required to present a valid photo ID with date of birth to receive a discount