Wieliczka Salt Mine Quality TourProduct ID: 67295
From £30 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYou can be picked up from your hotel within the city center. If your accommodation is located in the Old Town meeting point might be assigned.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Learn all about the extraordinary Wielickza Salt Mine from an informative, friendly and professional guide
- See fascinating salt churches and sculptures
The Salt Mine tour gives you a unique opportunity to venture into the maze, walking through skilfully crafted salt chambers and to see breathtaking salt churches with extraordinary sculptures. Moreover, the air in the Salt Mine is apparently very good for your health!
Visiting Wieliczka is a form of time travel too - its chambers relate to historical events and characters, so it is an ideal place to learn Polish history.
Your program include:
- St. Kinga's Chapel
- Underground passages
- Salt chambers and sculptures
- Mining tools and machines
- Saline corridors and passages
- Genuine saline lakes
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (within the city center)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
In case it will not be possible to pick you up from your hotel, the tour operator will assign a meeting point for you as close as possible to your accommodation or within the Old Town. (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour takes place underground so you may want to take an extra jumper or a jacket in the summer
• This tour is not recommended for any person with claustrophobia
Product ID: 67295