Discover the rich history of the Wawel Royal Castle, the #1 World Heritage site in Poland. Choose between our private tour of the Wawel Hill with State Rooms, Treasury and Wawel Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of John Paul II Monument, Wawel 3, 31-001 Kraków.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option.
- The State Rooms are closed on Mondays, so we offer an alternative tour with free admission to the Crown Treasury (you’ll need paid tickets to visit the Treasury on Tuesday-Sunday).
- Skip-the-line tickets to the State Rooms and Crown Treasury are timed, so you can enter immediately at your reserved time slot without queuing at the ticket office.
- Regular tickets to Wawel Cathedral will be purchased on site. Admission during masses and special events is restricted and longer waiting times are expected during Polish or Catholic holidays.
- There are 144 steps leading to the top of the Sigmund’s Bell Tower, so you must be in good health to climb it. The stairs are very narrow and the ceiling is low.
- We limit your group size to 20 people per guide. Whispers for 9+.
- Pickup is available within 1,5km from the meeting point.