Unearth one of Poland's greatest treasures on a private 5-hour tour of Wieliczka salt mine. Explore the magnificent chapels, enchanting underground lakes, and beautiful salt sculptures that adorn the mine's walls up to 135 meters (443 feet) underground.
What to Expect
Check out the oldest salt mine in the world on a private 5-hour Wieliczka; a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Transfer from Krakow and start your journey 64 meters (210 feet) underground. Explore excavated chambers on 3 levels and admire the beautiful salt sculptures that live within the walls of Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Discover the salt mine's 700 year history and significance. Visit Wieliczka Salt Mine Museum and delve into the peculiar beauty of the salt mine with its chapels, mysterious underground lakes, and display of original tools and equipment.
Continue 135 meters (443 feet) underground and take an elevator that will lift you back to the surface before your private transfer back to your hotel in Krakow.
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Russian-speaking guide
- Entrance to the Wieliczka Salt Mine
Know Before You Go
• Guided visits in other languages available on request
• Please note that the tour's starting time depends on the language it is conducted in
• The pick-up from your hotel will be 45 minutes before the chosen tour