Retrace the steps of Jewish culture in Poland since the 14th century in the Krakow district of Kazimierz, seen in the film "Schindler's List," and the former concentration camp of Płaszów.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The pick-up bus is not necessarily the tour bus – you may be changing buses depending on scheduling.
- Please accept our apologies if departure is delayed due to heavy traffic.
- If you wish to come directly to our bus station, our central starting point is at the Cracovia Hotel.