Discover the unique styles and example of architecture in Krakow on this fascinating tour to some of the city's best-known landmarks. See the Nowa Huta and the area's historic Cistercian Monastery, then take in the atmosphere at the Old Market Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour operates every Monday, Wednesday, Sunday, all year long
- The distance between the Wawel Castle and the Main Square is covered on foot.
- The tour ends at the Main Square at around 13:00.