Experience the history and culture of Wawel on a tour to suit your group size, language needs, and time restrictions with variety of options to choose from exploring Wawel Cathedral, Wawel State Rooms, and the Royal Private Apartments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This is a group tour which means other participants may join the group
- During Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and the waiting time at the Cathedral may be extended
- Skip-the-line tickets are provided for Wawel Castle and the Royal Apartments. The ticket for Wawel Cathedral is a regular ticket