Visit the site of Schindler's old Enamel Factory to learn more about the experience of Polish Jews in World War II. See original artifacts and hear stories of Krakow's residents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French
- Pickup optional
- Please wait outside hotel 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the entrance to the Schindler's Factory Museum: Lipowa 4 Street, 30-702, KrakowOpen in Google Maps ⟶