Discover Kazimierz, the historical Jewish district of Krakow, on this private 4-hour tour of the city. Learn about the history of Kazimierz as you explore the Old Synagogue, the “Under the Eagle” pharmacy, and locations where Schindler’s List was filmed.
What to Expect
On this private 4-hour tour you will discover the historical district of Kazimierz in Krakow. During this tour you will discover this charming part of Krakow with its magnificent monuments and complex history.
Once a separate town close to the medieval city of Krakow, Kazimierz eventually became a district of Krakow. The district was mostly populated by the Jewish community and the abundance or markets, synagogues, and kirkuts (Jewish cemeteries) shaped the character of this part of town.
Kazimierz is one of the most visited districts of Krakow after the Old Town. On Szeroka Street, you can find many interesting restaurants serving traditional Polish cuisine. You will also see where some shots of Steven Spielberg’s film Schindler’s List were captured.
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee to the Old Synagogue (EUR 2,50 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Pharmacy "Under the Eagle" (EUR 3 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Oskar Schindler Factory (EUR 5 per person)
Know Before You Go
• The "Under the Eagle" Pharmacy is closed on the second Tuesday of every month
• The Museum of Oskar Schindler Factory is closed on the second Monday of every month
• Please choose the language of your tour when booking