Learn how to ride a Segway, a self-balancing electric scooter, and then head on a guided tour of Krakow.
What to Expect
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of the tour operator's office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and glide through Krakow’s sights.
Whichever tour, during the daytime or evening, you'll receive a fantastic orientation of Krakow and fabulous views of the stunning Wawel Castle area. You’ll gain an insider perspective on Polish history and culture, learn about famous characters and hear interesting stories. You will glide from the tour office in the city center to sites including Old Town Square, Jagiellonian University, Franciscan Church and Bishop’s Palace and follow the path of Pope John Paul II.
No tour of Krakow would be complete without a glimpse of the Wawel Castle from the banks of the Vistula river and you’ll also hear the legend of the Dragon who lives in the hill. He may even breathe fire just for you! You’ll also get to explore the cobblestone streets of the bohemian Kazimierz and learn about Krakow’s Jewish community.
- Guided training and tour
- Segway rental
What's Not Included
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages (except where noted)
Know Before You Go
• Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (you are encouraged to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months)
• Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions
• The tour operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
• Unfortunately, pregnant women are not able to participate in this activity
• Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
• Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 8 participants