Get off the plane and get on a bike to discover the best way to get your bearings in Krakow city. On this tour, cover the Old Town, Kazimierz, and Podgorze; the location of Krakow's WWII ghetto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet under the Adam Mickiewicz Monument in the Main Market Square, opposite Zara.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please remember to dress for the weather