Krakow’s Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, attracts a million visitors each year to marvel at its amazing carvings and statues made of salt, and its underground museum and chapels. Descend 140 meters below the surface on this tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready outside the property at the time indicated on your final confirmation (always local time). Allow up to 15 minutes delay for any traffic problems at the pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags