Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a day trip from Krakow and immerse yourself in over 700 years of history and architecture. Explore the St. Kinga’s Chapel, underground corridors, etc with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Our driver will pick you up at the hotel you chose during your booking. Transportation will be by private and comfortable vehicle and will take approx. 30-40 minutes, depending on where your hotel is located. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
Select participants and date
In front of Maltański Hotel, Kiss and Ride Bus StopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- There are about 800 steps on the route, including 320 steps at the start (Way down). Please put on comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the conditions on the route. The temperature underground is about 17-18ºC.