Embark on a full-day trip from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Experience one of the darkest chapters in history at the camp before witnessing the craftsmanship of the mine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is possible from your hotel or apartment located within Krakow city center. The Old Town is a restricted traffic zone so if your accommodation is in this area, the local partner will contact you to confirm the nearest possible pickup location.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Kiss & Ride point: 2 Wielopole street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The departure time may change and be at anytime between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
- The local partner will contact you by email or phone on the day before your tour to confirm your pickup time and details
- The Old Town is a restricted traffic zone so if your accommodation is in this area, the local partner will contact you to confirm the nearest possible pickup point
- The offer is written in English, and the organizer is not responsible for any inaccuracies in translation into another language