Learn about the Nazi atrocities at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your accommodation in Krakow. The activity provider will inform you at least 1 day prior to the tour about your exact pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Student card
- Passport or ID card
- Packed lunch
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The pickup time may change (possible start of the tour between 5:30 AM and 9:00 AM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start time will be communicated the day before the tour via email from the activity provider
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
- You cannot enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum with large bags or backpacks; the maximum size permitted is 20x30 cm
- For reasons beyond the operator's control, the tour may be canceled. The customer will always receive a full refund