Learn more about the atrocities of Nazi Germany on a tour of 2 of the most infamous concentration camps of World War II. Go to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and enter the same "Arbeit Macht Frei" gates that the former inmates used.
What to Expect
Travel back to the dark days of World War II on a tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Kraków.
Upon arrival at the former concentration camps, get skip-the-line benefits and enter via the notorious gates that read "Arbeit Macht Frei." Appreciate the irony of the slogan, as so many who entered the camps would never be free again.
Discover the living conditions of the prisoners as you visit the blocks where they stayed. See original features and the possessions of the many who lived and died there that are guaranteed to be an emotional experience. Go to the gas chamber where the prisoners were put to death and see the "Death Wall." Look at photographs of some of the inmates and see original documents from the war.
As the Spanish philosopher and essayist George Santayana once said, "Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it." Journey back in time on an emotional tour of the crematoria, wooden barracks, bathhouse and more.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Kraków city center, or from a designated meeting point
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip shared transfer
- All entrance fees and tickets
- Skip-the-line privileges
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Documentary film
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that your exact pick-up time may be slightly different than the one stated on the website due to the pick-up schedule
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the van. Please note, due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A dress code is required to enter the museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A packed lunch is recommended
• This tour operates in all weather conditions
• Breaks during the tour are limited to no more than 10 minutes