Snorkel in the crescent-shaped bay of Koh Rok which is surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs. Enjoy a speedy boat ride with pick-up from your hotel on Koh Lanta to the 2 tiny islands called Koh Rok Nok and Rok Nai with white and fine sandy beaches.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day snorkel tour to the 4 islands of Koh Lanta with pick-up service directly from your hotel. You will leave at 09:00 am from the pier on Lanta and head over to Koh Rok Nok by speedboat where the first snorkeling place is awaiting you.
Move on to Koh Rok Nai for more snorkeling and swimming. After a plenty of water activities you will have lunch with a rich Thai buffet. Relax, sunbath, and walk around on the island. After the break continue to the last site between Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai for more snorkeling on coral reefs, before you will arrive back at your hotel at 04:30 pm.
Koh Rok is part of the National Park consisting of two tiny islands, Koh Rok Nok, and Koh Rok Nai.
The islands are situated about 250m apart, and are separated by a crescent-shaped bay and surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs. They are uninhabited with the exception of the National Park ranger station and as a result they are naturally gorgeous. Here you will find clean, white powder beaches, and crystal-clear water.
- Hotel transfer on Koh Lanta
- Soft drinks
- Seasonal fruits
- Buffet lunch
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult / 200 THB per child
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please remember to bring flip flops, swimwear, a beach towel, sun cream, a sun hat, sunglasses, a camera, and spending money
• The tour program can change due to weather and tide conditions
• This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
• The tour is run by Krabi locals, who actively support the local communities with volunteer teaching projects. Choose this tour to help the move toward small-scale tourism