Indulge your senses with a full or half-day spa program in Krabi’s national park beside the Klong Tom River. Relax in natural hot springs, and enjoy body treatments, hydrotherapy in hot and cold water pools, Thai yoga, and a traditional Thai massage.
What to Expect
Complete your perfect Krabi holiday experience with a full or half-day spa at Waree Raksa near Klong Thom.
The source of the spring water was discovered by accident in 1989, while digging the ponds for a plantation. Enjoy clear, odorless water with rich minerals, low in sodium and chloride. The low salt level of the water is ideal for those on a salt-restricted diet.
The benefits from the mineral content, water temperature and herbal properties of the spa's programs makes Waree Raksa a perfect place for hydrotherapy. 6 large private hot water pools are designed to blend with the natural surroundings. Each pool ranges from 38-45 centigrade, with a hidden cold water area, both chilled and at normal temperature.
A lush tropical landscape features a large area dedicated to fruit orchards and an organic garden. A dip in the water will activate your body to maintain its body temperature, and lead to a strong immune system.
You can also take part in the spa's adaptation of Thai yoga, called Rue Sri Dat Ton. The movements are from the 15 Rue Sri Dat Ton poses, with body stretches and self massage to promote blood circulation.
- Hotel transfer from Ao Nang and Krabi Town
- Visit to a local fruit market
- Body scrub treatment using fresh ingredients
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Healthy Thai lunch and unlimited herbal drinks and tea
- National park entrance fee
- Exploring the hot waterfalls and tropical garden
- English-speaking guide
Know Before You Go
• The Waree Raksa was awarded the Amazing Day Spa and Traditional Thai Experience from Thailand Spa and Wellbeing Awards 2012.
• Organized by Krabi locals, your visit helps actively support volunteer teaching projects and the move to small-scale tourism.