This speedboat tour will take you to 4 of the top 9 islands in the Similan Islands archipelago. Enjoy the densely wooded islands, fringed with rocky outcrops and gorgeous beaches. It's a great place for snorkeling in a pristine aquatic environment.
What to Expect
The Similan Islands are home to a huge variety of marine life, including many rare and endangered species. It is the best place for snorkeling in a pristine aquatic environment and considered one of the best diving spots in the world.
During late March and early April, Thailand’s hottest period, rising sea temperatures cause plankton blooms, attracting a wealth of larger creatures into the area, resulting in chance encounters with schooling chevron barracuda, giant trevally, rainbow runners and reef sharks. There’s also a selection of rays including eagle, marbled and the enormous but graceful manta.
On this 10-hour excursion, traveling by speedboat means that you’ll reach the Similan Islands in the Andaman Sea in just 90 minutes, providing lots of time to explore the underwater scenery in one of the world's premier dive sites. You will visit the Island 4 (Miang Island), Island 5-6, Island 8 (Similan Island) and Island 9 (Bangu Island).
- Round-trip transfers between Krabi and Thuplamu pier
- Round-trip transportation to Similan Islands by speedboat
- National park admission fee
- Rich Thai-style lunch
- Drinking water
- Soft drinks
- Fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Travel accident insurance
- English-speaking guide
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to bring a towel, suncream, a sunhat, sunglasses, flip-flops and a camera
• Note that islands 1, 2 and 3 are not accessible
• This tour operates only during high season (from mid-October to mid-May)
• The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants or people with back or neck problems
• The tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• The minimum number of passengers required for this tour to depart is 4. On the rare occasion that the operator is required to cancel a tour, you will be informed in advance and offered a different tour date, an alternative tour or a full refund