Save time in Thailand with a transfer from Langkawi to Krabi. Meet at Kuah Jetty on Langkawi and cruise by ferry to Thailand with an overnight stay on Koh Lipe. Ride to Krabi the next morning and get dropped off at Krabi Airport, in Krabi Town or Ao Nang.
What to Expect
Travel from Langkawi in Malaysia to Krabi via high speed ferry and shared minivan. The daily transfer has one departure time in the morning with an overnight stay on Koh Lipe. The ferry only operates in high season from November until April.
Meet at Langkawi ferry ticket counter located inside the Kuah Jetty in Kuah Town on Langkawi at least 90 minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by high speed ferry to Koh Lipe and sleep one night on the island. Continue the next day at 09:00 to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and switch to the air-conditioned minivan which brings you further to Krabi, with drop off at Krabi Airport, in the center of Krabi Town or Ao Nang.
Transfers will be relaxed and stress free. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey.
- Combined transport by high speed ferry and minivan
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Accommodation for overnight stay on Koh Lipe is not included
- Extra charge of 50 THB each-way, per person for the longtail boat transfer from and to the ferry on Koh Lipe
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• An overnight stay is required on Koh Lipe with an onward journey to Krabi the next day leaving at 09:00
• There is an extra charge for the transfer by longtail boat from and to the ferry on Koh Lipe of 50 THB each way, per person which has to be paid directly to the local boatmen
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The transfer only operates between November and April; in low season there are not enough people to keep the ferry going
• During peak season at the end of the year and on Thai holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast