Save time with an express transfer from Krabi to Koh Libong by minivan and high-speed ferry in air-conditioned comfort. Get picked up from your hotel in Krabi or Krabi Airport and ride to Hat Yao Pier in Trang by road. Cruise by ferry to Libong.
What to Expect
Travel from Krabi to Koh Libong in the Andaman Sea by shared minivan and high speed ferry. The daily transfer has one departure time in the morning with a short stopover at Hat Yao Pier in Trang to pick-up/drop off other transferring guests. The ferry only operates in high season from November until April.
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang and Krabi Town 1 hour before scheduled departure or meet at Anna Universal Travel office near Tipa Resort in Ao Nang 30 minutes before departure. If you arrive by flight, pickup from Krabi Airport is possible 30 minutes after scheduled departure. Ride by road with air-conditioned minivan to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and switch to the high speed ferry which brings you further to Koh Libong. Drop off will be at Maphrao Pier on Koh Libong by longtail boat from the ferry.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by minivan and high speed ferry
- Drop-off by longtail boat at Maphrao Pier on Koh Libong
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Once arrived at Koh Libong, you will be transferred by longtail boat to Maphrao Pier on Koh Libong at no extra costs
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The transfer only operates between November and April; in low season there are not enough people to keep the ferry going
• During peak season at the end of the year and on Thai holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast