Save time while traveling in Southern Thailand with a fast transfer from Krabi to Khao Sok National Park. Benefit from multiple daily departures, a pick-up service from the hotel in Krabi town or Ao Nang and a journey by shared van with hotel drop off.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Krabi to the Khao Sok National Park in Surat Thani province with a bus ticket across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs no stop-over en route. Travel paperless with a convenient e-ticket and take advantage of a hotel pick-up and drop-off service and multiple daily departures.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
The Khao Sok National Park, also known as the Guillin of Thailand, is the largest protected wildlife area in Thailand. It's famous for its lush green rainforest, amazing limestone mountains, fantastic waterfalls, large mangrove trees, giant trees, big flowers and various kind of wildlife animals.
- Pick-up service from your hotel in Krabi town
- Pick-up service from your hotel in Ao Nang only for the 11:00 transfer
- Drop off service at your hotel in Khao Sok if not far from the park entrance
- Basic travel insurance
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Get picked up in Krabi town, Ao Nang, or Krabi airport
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions