Save time while traveling in Southern Thailand with a fast transfer from Krabi to Khao Lak at the Andaman Sea. Benefit from multiple departure times, a pick-up service from the hotel or airport and a pleasant journey by van with drop off at your hotel.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Krabi to the Khao Lakat the Andaman Sea with a bus ticket across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs no stop-over en route. Travel paperless with a convenient e-ticket and take advantage of a hotel pick-up and drop-off service and multiple daily departures.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
Khao Lak is a series of beaches for folks who shun the glitz and cheesiness of Phuket’s bigger resort towns, but still crave comfort, shopping and plenty of facilities. With long stretches of white sand backed by forested hills, warm waves to frolic in and easy day trips to the Similan and Surin Islands, Khao Sok National Parks, or even Phuket, the area is a central and kick-back base for exploring the northern Andaman.
- Pick-up service from your hotel in Krabi town
- Pick-up service from your hotel in Ao Nang only for the 11:00 transfer
- Drop-off service at your hotel in Khao Lak if not far from the center
- Basic travel insurance
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it is advises to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.