Krabi to Bangkok by 24-VIP Bus or Express Bus
From £26 per personBook now
- Travel by VIP Coach with 24 reclining seats, or by Express Bus with 38 reclining seats
- Relax in the knowledge you have insurance and emergency assistance all the way
- Take the worry out of your transfer arrangements from Krabi to Bangkok
- Enjoy a convenient departure from Krabi Bus Terminal and drop-off at Southern Bus Terminal in Bangkok
- Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort including snacks, food, drinking water and a steward
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 18 hours before departure. Near Chumphon, around halfway to Bangkok, you will make a short stop to eat and drink something, and to get refreshed.
Take advantage of a meeting point at Krabi Bus Terminal, which is conveniently located in Krabi Town, at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Choose between a VIP coach with 24 reclining seats, or the Express bus with 38 reclining seats, and ride to Bangkok in air-conditioned comfort including toilet, snacks and a steward on board. If you have booked the VIP option, you will get something to eat during the short stop. Choose between different departure times and an overnight option. Arrive at Southern Bus Terminal in Bangkok from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Small snacks, food only on VIP bus
- Bus steward
- Short travel stopover to eat and refresh
- Toilet on board
- Basic travel insurance
- VIP or express bus transportation (depending on option booked)
Krabi bus station around 4 kilometres away from the city centre nearby the Krabi Ruam Paet Hospital (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that arrival times are not guaranteed. They are estimated, based on the operator's provisions and experience. They may vary due to traffic and weather conditions. Please do not base your ongoing connections (bus, train or flight) on these figures, or at least add enough time till your next departure
• Buses use extensive air-conditioning to avoid water condensing
Product ID: 49682