Krabi City Tour with Tiger Cave Temple & Khao Kanab NamProduct ID: 47481
From £27 per personBook now
- Visit Tiger Cave Temple and enjoy the views from the top
- Take a city tour of Krabi town with a stop at the black crab sculpture
- Travel by long-tail boat to Khao Kanab Nam cave
The monks live in small huts or caves in a ring of tree-covered cliffs shaped rather like a doughnut, which is reached by a short climb up well-made concrete steps. A climb of 1,237 steps will take you to the top of the mountain, where you can enjoy spectacular views of Krabi and the coastline.
Continue on to Krabi town for a short city tour that ends at the famous black crab sculpture. From there you’ll take a long-tail boat to Khao Kanab Naam cave, another highlight of Krabi.
The symbol of Krabi, Khao Khanab Nam is a 2-mountain formation that’s roughly 100 meters tall, separated by the Krabi River and located at the entrance to Krabi town. At Khao Khanab Nam you’ll explore beautiful caves and marvel at the amazing stalactites and stalagmites.
In addition to the natural attractions at the site, a large number of human skeletons have been found in the caves. They are said to be the remains of people who established a home at Khanab Nam, and perished after their access was cut off by a flood.
If you are interested in a full-day tour on the weekend, you can add a visit to the Krabi walking street. In the heart of Krabi town, the walking street is a place where traditional Thai products, local food, cultural entertainment, and activities for children are on offer on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 17:00-22:00. The unique area is packed with tons of interesting things!
You’ll see crystal items and painted cloth, enjoy music, and check out the local foods at more than 70 food stalls. You might want to try somtam served with rice noodles, a spicy young bamboo boiled salad, or rice with fresh Thai herbs and topped with boodoo, a southern-style sauce.
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Sightseeing by long-tail boat to Khao Kanab Nam
- National Park entrance fees
Pick-up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town or Ao Nam Mao. If you are staying at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from Ao Nam Mao Pier, just a 15-minute boat ride from Railay East. If you stay at Klong Muang or Tubkaek, please book the transfer add-on for a small extra fee. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by the supplier. (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour program could change due to tidal or weather conditions.
• This tour is run by Krabi locals who love and support the local community with volunteer teaching projects. Choose this tour and help contribute to small-scale tourism.
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
Product ID: 47481