Take an express transfer from Koh Phi Phi to Krabi by ferry. Benefit from multiple departure times and a convenient drop off at Krabi passenger port not far from Krabi town. Do not miss the Krabi airport transfer add on.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Koh Phi Phi islands to Krabi with a ferry ticket across the Andaman Sea.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs no stop-over en route. Travel paperless with a convenient e-ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times directly from Ton Sai pier on Koh Phi Phi Don and drop off at the convenient Krabi passenger port not far from Krabi town.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- 1-way tickets
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Meet at Krabi passenger port in Krabi town 30-minutes before departure time
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• Please note: To enter the ferry terminal you must show the printed ticket voucher to the ferry staff.
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.