Save time in Thailand with a transfer from Koh Lanta to Koh Kradan by express boat. Enjoy a convenient pick-up from the hotel on Koh Lanta. Cruise to Koh Kradan by boat in air-conditioned comfort and get dropped off at the beach near Anantara Beach Club.
What to Expect
Travel from Koh Lanta to Koh Kradan in the Andaman Sea by express boat. The daily transfer has one departure time in the morning with a short stopover at Koh Ngai to pick-up/drop off other transferring guests. The ferry only operates in high season from November until April.
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta 1 hour before scheduled departure or meet at the pier in Lanta Old Town at least 30 minutes before departure. Cruise by express boat to Koh Kradan in air-conditioned comfort through the Andaman Sea in the south of Koh Lanta. Get dropped off at the beach near Anantara Beach Club from where you can easily walk to your hotel on Koh Kradan.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Transport by express boat
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The transfer only operates between November and April
• During peak season at the end of the year and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible, as seats sell out fast