Discover one of the Andaman Sea's most beautiful islands by long-tail boat on this tour of Hong Island from Krabi. Enter the secret Hong Lagoon by kayak and snorkel in the clear waters. Dry off on white sandy beaches and bathe under the warmth of the sun.
What to Expect
Enjoy Krabi's perfect getaway spot on this Hong Island kayaking tour. In this wonderful location famous for its beauty, hop in a long-tail boat and discover the island's shallow coral reefs and fine sand beaches. In the middle of the island lies the secret Hong Lagoon where you can be in harmony with nature. At high tide boats can enter the lagoon. In low tide the lagoon is only accessible by kayak.
Jump into the island's beautiful waters and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest. Around the island there are shallow and deep water corals that are perfect for diving and fishing.
On this tour you will have the freedom to explore this beautiful island at your own pace. Paddle in the open sea, swim in the Hong Lagoon, snorkel, and relax on the beach. No matter what you choose, Hong Island is a place you won't easily forget.
Choose between the sightseeing option by longtail boat and the kayak option where you will have time to paddle around Hong Island on a sit on top kayak.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Thai style buffet lunch
- Kayaking equipment (only if kayak option has been booked)
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fee (300 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, to be paid at the point of entry)
Meet at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure.
What to Remember
• Bring a towel, sunscreen, hat sunglasses, flip flops, camera, and dry bag. Shorts rather than long pants are advisable. Also, don't expect to stay dry on a long-tail boat.
• There is a small extra charge of 200 THB per person if you stay at Klong Muang or Tubkaek Beach, please book the transfer add-on.
• The tour program can change due to tide and weather conditions.
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.