This Koh Ngai day trip by boat from Lanta is perfect for combining snorkeling, sightseeing, and kayaking all in a single day.
What to Expect
You will be conveniently picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta an hour before the scheduled departure and head to the pier near Lanta Old Town. Board the comfortable tour boat "Hello Andaman" with two decks and plenty of space. Enjoy hot coffee or tea with bread and jam while cruising smoothly to Koh Ngai in the south of Koh Lanta. Your first stop will be just off the coast of Koh Ngai, where you can experience the thrill of open water fun fishing.
Continue to Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai), a tiny mountainous island covered by a moist evergreen forest. The coastline is fringed by rocky headlands, beautiful white sand beaches, and coconut palms. It's the perfect place for walking and relaxing at the beach. Take some beautiful pictures of the fantastic scenery with all the islands and the mainland of Trang in the background just like in the postcards.
Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Koh Ngai Resort with seasonal fruits served. Continue on to an open water snorkeling location where you can swim with colorful fishes such as the clown fish and moray eels. Then, give the inflatable kayaks a try, paddling your way around the islands and discover your own snorkeling spots.
When it's time to go back, you won't want to leave this perfect place. Enjoy an afternoon coffee or tea with biscuits on the way back to the pier. From there, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Convenient 20 meter tour boat with 2 decks
- Toilet and fresh water tank to wash the salt away from your body
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, water, and seasonal fruits
- Delicious Thai lunch at Koh Ngai Resort
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Inflatable kayak with equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Know Before You Go
• Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, and camera
• Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/ on the boat
• Expect to get a bit wet on a longtail boat during the tour
• Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• The tour is wheelchair accessible
• Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• This tour operates only in low season and offers an equal alternative to the famous 4 Island Tour