Discover the four islands of Koh Lanta on a large boat with two decks. Stop at Koh Kradan, Koh Chuak and Koh Ngai for snorkeling, and take a swim at the Emerald Cave or Tham Morakot on Koh Mook, the highlight of this one-day tour.
What to Expect
Your tour begins with pick-up at Koh Lanta, one hour before the scheduled departure. Board the comfortable two-deck boat and enjoy hot coffee or tea with bread and jam while cruising smoothly to the southern islands of Koh Lanta.
The first stop will be at Koh Chuak, which offers excellent snorkeling on the reef with colourful fish. The island is inhabited by sea eagles. Continue to the highlight of the tour. Koh Mook. This is famous for its beautiful Tham Morakot cave, which can be seen only when the tide is low. The entrance to the Emerald Cave is just high enough to swim through at the right tide.
On the way to the next island, enjoy a Thai buffet lunch on board with different menus to choose from, followed by fresh seasonal fruits. Arriving at Koh Kradan, you will have time to swim in crystal clear blue waters and snorkel over a beautiful coral reef on the north side of the island. The famous mass underwater weddings are held here every year around Valentine's Day.
The last stop will be on Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai), a tiny mountainous island covered with lush evergreen forest, measuring just 4 x 2 km. The coastline, fringed by rocky headlands, beautiful white sand beaches and coconut palms is completely unspoiled. It's the perfect place for walking and relaxing at the beach.
Finally, enjoy an afternoon coffee or tea with biscuits on the return to the pier, where the driver will bring you back to your hotel.
- Hotel transfer from Koh Lanta
- Convenient 20 meter tour boat with 2 decks
- Toilet and fresh water tank to wash the salt water off
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, water and seasonal fruits
- Homemade Thai buffet lunch on board
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Life jackets
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
What's Not Included
- Kayak gear is available if you book the add-on
Know Before You Go
• Bring flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, and a camera
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The tour program can change due to weather and tide conditions, and the big boat only operates in high season from November until May
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems