Spend your most amazing Krabi day with a visit to the volcanic hot spring waterfall and a relaxing stop at the freshwater jungle pool. Hike to the top of Tiger Cave Temple, one of the region’s most famous temples lead by a highly experienced tour guide.
What to Expect
In less than one hour drive from Ao Nang, you will find the tropical lowland rainforest Kao Prak Bang National Park. Here you can stroll through the lush and fragrant jungle to the Emerald Pool which is the perfect place to have a swim in crystal clear mineral enriched waters.
After a relaxing time continue on for a dip in the thermal Hot Springs, a naturally occurring volcanic spring, visited by many Thais who come to soak in the perfect bath temperature water which is believed to beneficial for health, particularly the skin.
From the National Park, you will stop on the way for a delicious Thai lunch in a local Thai restaurant before heading to Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Temple), one of the most famous monasteries in Southern Thailand. You can meet the monks and see how they live in the beautiful surroundings and natural serenity of the caves. If you are feeling up to the task you are welcome to try out the 1237 (large!) steps to the top of this temple mountain and experience one of the most breath-taking views in Thailand – looking in all directions over lush forest, limestone karsts, and magnificent ocean. Or for the less energetic just enjoy watching the itinerant families of monkeys, who also share this temple home.
Make it happen now and book the standard option which includes a highly skilled English-speaking tour guide. If you require a German-speaking tour guide who speaks your mother tongue, please book the German language option.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, soft drinks, fruits
- Restaurant lunch
- Cold towel
- First-aid kit
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (German guide on request)
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Know Before You Go
• Bring swimwear, extra shirt, shorts, towel, hat, polite clothing for temple visit, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses
• On this tour you will have enough time to climb up to the top of Tiger Cave Temple
• If you want to climb up the 1,239 steps to the top of the Tiger Cave Temple, wear good footwear and bring a second T-shirt because the weather is hot and humid at these latitudes
• Tour program and timing can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions
• There are at least 6 people required to run this tour